mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

PICK OF THE WEEK: MY PERSONAL STOCKHOLM STREET STYLE

1. I LOVE MR MITTENS Wool Boxy Jumper, $325 (click here) 2. EMANUEL UNGARO Lycra Leggings, €347 (click here) 3. CALVIN KLEIN COLLECTION Trainers 4. TAK.ORI MADE IN ITALY St. Moritz kid mohair beanie, €170 (click here) 5. SAINT LAURENT small bucket leather tote, €950 (click here) 6. CA&LOU brass rose gold plated and swarowski crystals ring
Ecco come mi vestirei se non fossi rinchiusa in casa causa malattia di stagione... grrrrr
Per questo look mi sono ispirata a una città che non ho mai visitato ma che sogno da tempo di conoscere: Stoccolma! Per un weekend all'insegna del divertimento e alla scoperta degli angoli caratteristici della città punterei tutto su un stile sportivo con dei richiami couture, prestando ovviamente attenzione al clima.
Un outfit total black al quale ho accostato il morbidissimo beanie arancio di Tak.Ori e dettagli metal con la nuova mini tote di Saint Laurent e l'anello fantasia di Ca&Lou.
Manca solo il biglietto aereo e la mia caldissima pelliccia di volpe... ;)

Here is how I'd dress if I weren't sick at home... grrrrr
To realize this outfit I've been inspired by a city I've never seen but I'd love to visit: Stockholm! To spend a marvellous weekend exploring the most characteristic locations I bet on a sporty chic look with couture influences, paying attention to weather conditions obviously.
A total black style enhanced with super soft Tak.Ori orange beanie and metal details with new small bucket leather tote by Saint Laurent and Ca&Lou ring.
What do I need more? Flight ticket and my ultra warm fox fur coat... ;)

1 commento: